Jared Rainsuit - Mustard
♥ Add to Babylist
• Waterproof, windproof, taped seams, recycled polyester
• Water column pressure: 8,000 mm
• Comfortable, durable, lightweight
• Equipped with name tag and reflex
• Closes with front zipper and snap buttons
• Detachable hood with bear ears on top
• When the hood is removed, the snap buttons can be hidden in the collar stand
• Two front pockets
• Elastic band on the back of the waist for good fit
• Adjustable foot straps
100% recycled Oeko-Tex polyester
- Waterproof: PU coating with 8,000 mm water column pressure
- Windproof with taped seams
- Breathable: 3,000g /m2 /24h
- Lightweight, comfortable, durable
- High quality YKK zippers
- Logo snap buttons
- Contrast lining
- Oeko-Tex certified: Certified according to standard 100 by Oeko-Tex®.
- GRS certified: (Global Recycled Standard) Recycled polyester, from pre and post consumer waste. The GRS certification sets not only requirements for the recycled materials used and their traceability, but also good working conditions.
Sustainability and Production
LIEWOOD rainwear is made from recycled polyester. From every meter of fabric, 24 PET plastic bottles have been reused and spun into yarn.
Using recycled PET instead of new PET reduces the amount of raw oil, ultimately saving the earth’s scarce resources, while keeping the same functionality of the fabric.